Why isn’t my keyboard connecting to my iPad?
- Make sure both devices are charged, and ready to pair.
- Make sure Bluetooth is turned on. You should see the little Bluetooth symbol at the top of your iPad. If you don’t, go into the settings to enable it.
- Once your device finds the keyboard, tapping ‘Bluetooth 3.0 Keyboard’ option in bluetooth will display a four digit code. Maybe you need to input this code using the keyboard. After you do so, the devices should be paired. Keep in mind your phone will only stay in discoverable mode for a few minutes; if you take too long, you’ll need to start over.
- Power the devices off and back on. A soft reset sometimes can resolve an issue.
- Delete a device from a tablet and rediscover it. In iOS settings, you can remove a device by tapping on its name and then Forget this Device.
What can I do if my item is damaged and/or defective?
We have a 12 months warranty which begins at the time of purchase. If the defective unit is within this warranty window period please email us at email@example.com and provide us with the place of purchase, Order ID.
Do you offer repair on broken devices?
We unfortunately do not offer any repair services, if your device is defective please contact us for a warranty replacement.